Tuesday, May 5, 2015

My holiday

In the holidays, I went to my grans house and we went fishing and foot fishing because I stood on a fish. I was so close to catching a fish.  I went to the beach and played with Jess and we went fishing at the beach.  When I went to the beach with Jess, I played fetch and had a swim with Jess.  I feel so happy because it is cool to have a little dog with us and Molly is such a cute dog, but she bit Max and he went ouch and cried.  The cat scratched Max when he pulled the cat's fur. It was so sad, it was a bit mean of Max and a bit mean of the cat. On our way home we stopped at the chilli place because we were going to have chilli in our tea, it was yummy. I was happy we were going home and then we played Blind Man's Bluff and we had so much fun.  

1 comment:

  1. The chilli place was cool aye - we got to pick big ones that weren't hot at all, medium sized ones that were a little hot and these small ones that are so hot they make you CRY!!!!

    ReplyDelete